Subject Re: [Firebird-general] There are still some flying vertebrates in Firefox :)
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:09 PM 15/02/2004 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I started using Firefox immediately after its release (I was using
>Firebird before :) ... well, usually two flavours of Firebird at once :D
>) and I realized just now that the transition isn't quite perfect: At
>least the standard bookmarks "Mozilla Firebird & Mozilla Information" ->
>{Mozilla Firebird Extensions, Mozilla Firebird Themes, Mozilla Firebird
>Discussion} and especially the Bookmarks Toolbar button labeled "Mozilla
>Firebird Help" are still there. Did they already notice or should
>somebody tell them "ahem...?"

I took the official Win32 installer download and did a clean-install. It's
squeaky-clean throughout - not a wing to be seen.

Did you perhaps take one of the unofficial builds, that is using a
"Firebird" theme (skin)? Or your installation retained a default skin from
your previous installation?

Are you talking about the Linux or the Windows version?

H.