Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Yahoo SpamGuard
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:42 PM 6/02/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Helen please,
>
>turn off the SpamGuard of this group.
>We have almost no spam here and this SpamGuard no-stop marks valid
>messages as spam :))

It can't be turned off. We have the "Mark messages and deliver"
option. The other option is "Delete messages." Therefore, we have the
minimum option.

I've noticed that the "false positive" messages getting marked are coming
from open relay mail servers, so they are not really "false" positives at
all. I guess if enough people complain to the ISPs, there might be chance
that the ISPs will eventually do what it takes to relieve the world from
the spam scourge.

Helen
(mod.)