Subject Fwd: InterBase Guardian
Author Ann W. Harrison
Hello all,

I got this in my mail this morning... Note that the names aren't quite
right (InterBase Server not ibserver). Mr. McGee says that's what he saw
and that he found nothing on the system with either a Borland or a Firebird
name attached. He has since removed the files but wonders if some Trojan
horse is using the InterBase name...

Thoughts?

Regards,

Ann