Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Papers on Mozilla Firebird vs Firebird
Author Daniel Rail
Hi,

At February 7, 2004, 11:43, rainaple@... wrote:

> Helen and everybody.

> Just to let you know, if you type "Firebird" on Google you
> arrive to Mozilla's site.

> That's *not* acceptable.

> I've said I'll hold till tuesday, so that I will do.
> But please do send papers in anyway, because you can
> never know in life... :-)

I think you should hold until they actually release version 0.8, just
in case it isn't released on Monday as they say. Also, I've noticed on
their forums that some users are starting to refer to it as FB, the
same way we reference our(meaning the whole community) Firebird.

--
Best regards,
Daniel Rail