Subject Re: [Firebird-general] I'm feeling generous...
Author bill
Yes please Nigel - that would be great.

Nigel Weeks wrote:

>I'm preparing a CD for my cousin (as a Christmas present) to introduce him
>to Firebird development.
>It'll contain:
> A complete operating system: (FreeBSD 4.10)
> The latest Firebird RDBMS available in the ports tree (1.5.1.4481)
> Application Server platform (Apache2, PHP5, mod_gzip, mod_ssl)
> Documentation on installing the OS
> Documentation on installing Firebird, App Server
> Simple tutorial project to demonstrate the technology.
>
>Recommended system requirements are:
> Pentium 133MMX, 16MB ram, 200MB HDD.
>
>My question is, would you like a copy?
>
>Nige.
>

>Community email addresses:
> Post message: Firebird-general@yahoogroups.com
> Subscribe: Firebird-general-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
>Shortcut URL to this page:
> http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/Firebird-general
>Yahoo! Groups Links

WARNING: This e-mail contains information which may be confidential
and subject to copyright. Please do not copy or forward this email to anyone
unless you have the express permission of the sender. If you are not
the intended recipient, please delete the message immediately. No
companies in the Linfox group warrant or guarantee that this e-mail
(and attachments) are free of errors, viruses or interference, or have
been received in the form sent. The recipient assumes all responsibility
for any consequences resulting from all uses made of this e-mail.