Subject Re: [Firebird-general] one database inside other.. inside other .. inside other..
Author german aracil boned
Sorry... All Elements have groups. All users have groups. And if one
element have the same group of any user, this user can have permissions
in this group for: read, write, execute, recycle, delete, chmod, chown,
root and guest. All elements and all users have groups.

This access permissions don't are in the element.. depend the user to
access. The permissions are stored by user -> group don't by file or
file -> group.
An user can read or not any record, field , table.. if an user don't
have any group equal to any element group, don't see it!