Subject Re: [Firebird-general] Firebird Standing
Author Dariusz Zelichowski
As far as MySQL id concerned, while it may have its uses,
and it obviously does, you may want to read the article
within the following link. Ultimately you will have to
decide what features are important to you and which
database to use. According to the article Interbase
(Firebird is a fork of Interbase) and P.SQL are more
suitable for enterprise than MySQL. Well, best if you read
it yourself. Good luck with your choices.

http://openacs.org/philosophy/why-not-mysql.html