Subject Re: [Firebird-general] The 2003 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice Awards have begun
Author Dariusz Zelichowski
OK folks. I could think of only 21 persons whom I
recommended Firebird to. Most didn't even know about the
voting. It could be not such a bad idea to contact your
customers or friends who use Firebird, but are not members
of this list, and ask them if they could vote for Firebird
in good conscience.

Firebird users/fans have had some snags this year
(mozilla), so I thought we might as well try to get some
well deserved attention and at least arouse curiosity in
those who never heard about Firebird.

I dunno, for some reason I think it's important.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?threadid=116431