Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: New Name for IBConsole fork...
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Unlike machines, people with normal IQ have the natural ability to interpret
phrases beyond the literal meaning. Maybe you have this capability turned
off by default? Also, people have the ability to work in the context of
previous conversations, whether written or spoken. Do you miss that
"feature", too? I'm forced to ask given your assertion about IBX/IB in a
thread that was about IBX/FB compatibility as stated in the subject. I think
that for anyone it's clear that Helen wanted to say:

"if you are determined to work with IBX, contribute your efforts to Toni
Martir's IBAccess project" [that's based on IBX]. Helen omitted the words
between square brackets. This feature could be called "human auto-complete".
I don't know what was your original point, nitpicking, wasting bandwidth,
fight boredom?

You can see this for yourself in this source file that's part of IBAccess.
Since you use IBX, you can tell whether the names after the "includes"
clause are for IBX or not.
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ibaccess/ibaccess/ibaccess/al
tergenerator.pas?rev=1.2&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

C.