Subject Re: [IBDI] Re: GPL
Author Artur Anjos
Hum... I went there and read all the posts... They have been talking about
two different things.

In another reply of this post:

>So technically any product that uses FireBird must display the following
>acknowledgement "This product includes software developed by Borland
Software
>Corp." as per the IPL in any advertisement of the product even if they
don't
>advertise that they are using FireBird, but they may not call it
"InterBase"
>without Borland's permission. I highly doubt Borland will give this
permission
>personally

I never understand this licences very well... In my product I should mention
this or not? Geee....

I think we should wait for Ann returns from Japan: I remember that she once
said that her lawyer had clarify very well the situation. (Ann, could you
please give us an help on this legal subjects?)

Artur