Subject Re: [IBDI] Help................................me..
Author Paul Reeves
Sudhir wrote:

> Friends,
>
> I am pretty new to this Interbase, and all around the net i am
> hunting for some open source to build interbase on my HP-UX box.
> I have no clues and i am completely lost.
>
> Any links/information regarding build procedures, installation
> procedures, open source, product info would be of really great help
> to me.

I don't think it has been done, yet. Your best bet is to start with the Firebird
source at

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=9028

After that, hit this link:

http://www.ibphoenix.com/ibp_groups.html

and subscribe to:

mailto:firebird-devel-request@...?subject=subscribe

Once subscribed you will be able to ask other Firebird developers who can help
you with the build.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves