Subject Re: Product name
Author markus.soell@bigfoot.com
Hi Pavel,
of course I know there's the poll. And I have voted that it's a
perfect name.

However I now raised a different, much more precise question: Which
is better, Firebird or FirebirdSQL, given the arguments pro... and
contra... ?

How about a new poll about this question?

Regards
Markus

--- In IBDI@y..., "Pavel Císaø" <pcisar@a...> wrote:
> Markus,
>
> On 27 Apr 2001, at 11:36, markus.soell@b... wrote:
>
> > It's now that you have the possibility to decide. Once the
product is
> > released it will be much more difficoult, if not impossible.
>
> That's the reason I made a poll at our web site about this issue
some time ago
> (poll's still running). So, check for yourself at
firebird.sourceforge.net what's the
> opinion of general public (344 votes till today).
>
> Personally, I wasn't vote, but if I have to, I'll choose "It's
acceptable, but I can
> imagine a better name". I like the Firebird name for project and
I'm content