Subject Re: [IBDI] What happened to www.interbase2000.org?
Author Helen Borrie
At 12:11 AM 23-04-01 +0100, you wrote:
>Anyone...
>I (and others) have been unable to get a response from the IBDI site,
>www.interbase2000.org, for three or more days, although I am able to
>ping the address successfully. What has happened? Does it still exist?
>John Young

John,
Apologies - we have reported the problem to our provider but so far we haven't had any response.

For some reason, the interbase2000.org domain has stopped responding to HTTP although, as you rightly observe, the domain is still in the network. I can also access it via FTP. IIS *is* running on the server without problems for other domains located there. We'll be back up ASAP, please be assured of that.

Regards,
Helen
(IBDI webmaster)

All for Open and Open for All