Subject RE: [IBDI] Re: DEFAULT Values
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

Ah, so it's not mandatory at the entry level of conformance. And what
happens with NULL v/s not NULL? I've seen people complaining for this.
(There's a trick to change it with the "official" DDL without resorting to
DML on system tables, but it's not straightforward.)

BTW, Diane, where do you want to bring Oxygen? To the engine, to the
volunteers at Firebird or to the SQL committee? Or do you want OxygenBird?

C.