Subject RE: [IBDI] Kylix freebies
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:05 AM 01-02-01 +0100, you wrote:

>I'm pretty sure when I read this text in the matrix earlier today, that
>there was a typo saying "..with InterBase 5.6 development...", so the typo
>has been corrected, but now the whole paragraph it wrong. :-)
>
>There is no 6.0 development/"live" production license - unless they put IB
>5.6 on the Kylix CD masters, due to the LOCKSMITH :-).
>
>steffen

You mean 5.6 + LOCKSMITH should be in the feature matrix ?? <g>

I see they have reworded the InterBase entry on the matrix:

InterBase v6.0 open source license to develop
and test
and deploy multiuser SQL Applications

An "OOPS" there that has nothing to do with language architecture. <g>

Helen

All for Open and Open for All