Subject Re: [IBDI] press article in german paper
Author Schlottmann-Goedde@t-online.de
Benny schrieb:

> The german issue of Computerweek (Computerwoche)released an article
> in
> it's latest release(19.Jan.2001) about the security whole in IB.
> Headline is "Borland stops long standing security whole in Interbase"
> and in the tag line "Bug exists since 1992".

Is it possible to get a scanned version of this article by mail?

It's impossible to get a printed copy of "Computerwoche" here,
and I would like to check the article, whether there should
be a comment from Firebird.

TIA
Frank

--
"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads,
their tears have healing powers and they make highly faithful pets."