Subject Re: [IBDI] UDF Questions
Author Steve Landrum
Hi Robert,

I have had similar problems finding where dll's execute with ISAPI dll's.
To find the execute location you could write a file "findme.txt" then go on
an easter egg hunt. Or since this dll will only be occasionaly executed
and performance is not an issue you could lookup the interbase path in the
registry.

Steve