Subject Re: [IBDI] ES/6000
Author Helen Borrie
At 09:28 PM 26-10-00 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi:
>
> I am absolutely positive that this does not belong here but any
>quickies response appreciated.

Quick response from me as Moderator - take this to your tech support.
It is WAAAY off topic.

(fwiw, that LED *is* the indicator that tells you the system is connected
to the power outlet.)
Have a look at the switch on the power supply and check that an incorrect
voltage isn't set. My expce with IBM boxes is that they self-protect when
the input current is wrong. My other expce with IBM hardware OEMs is that
they void your warranty if you open the box.

Others - please respond PRIVATELY if you have some input.

Thank you.

Helen