Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] External engines - security
Author Adriano dos Santos Fernandes
Jim Starkey escreveu:
>> Our current UDF security (as well our security in general) is very
>> limited, let's invent something better.
>>

> Inventing something better might be the right answer, but is premature.

Actually, it's not.

I already give up for now idea about upload classes in blobs and didn't
talked about upload binary machine code.

Implementation of external engines and Java procedures are already done,
we need to figure out our (FB) decisions and requirements even for
future extensions.

After that, a final initial (non full-featured) version could be written.

Adriano