Subject RE: [Firebird-Architect] Re: Gpre & the SQL parser
Author Claudio Valderrama C.

I know COBOL, I used RM-COBOL years ago (don't ask me how much I remember,
but I didn't hate it).

I try to maintain gpre (with your help), isql (as I write, I'm testing some
code reorganization I did), dyn (inside the engine), sometimes qli and from
time to time I unearth some pieces of code that are still lying in our
repository but that are ignored by the current build process in all
platforms.

At least from my POV, dudley/gdef is dead, hence I stopped paying attention
to it.

C.