Subject Re: Stored procedures vs Dynamic SQl
Author women_lover_best
Hi,

What I meant was.. SQL server 2000...saves execution plan of stored
procedures as well as Dynamic SQL.. what does Firebird do? We r
developing an application which uses client(smart in .net) and
server in .net, and Firebird as database(WAN netwrok using optical
fibres).I would like to go for Dynamic SQL(using LLBgen like
product)..as I feel maintaing stored procedures is a painful job
thanks

--- In Firebird-Architect@yahoogroups.com, "Leyne, Sean" <Sean@B...>
wrote:

> > does firebird saves execution plan both for Sp and dynamic
SQL's..is