Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] Execute Statement fpr Vulcan
Author Jacqui Caren
Ann W. Harrison wrote:

> The most common use of EXECUTE STATEMENT is in constructing WHERE
> conditions from choices on a screen.

Hmm I used EXECUTE STATMENT to create tables, add fields to tables
and (re) generate triggers for the created tables.

I also used it to implement a template engine, populating content
with values taken from said dynamically created tables.

In other words I decomposed the page into elements and
called various sprocs (based upon element type) to
render the elements.

Not exactly standard stuff but I have yet to use it to
build a where clause. :-)

Jacqui