Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] Create of RDB$USERS
Author Dmitry Sibiryakov
On 20 Oct 2005 at 10:23, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:

>Shit usually happens without any expectations. I cannot afford to
>change the layout of a half of system tables during the Beta stage
>just because Claudio has reminded us about this old issue.

I understand.

On the other hand, this is the last opportunity to change ODS
before FB3.
Simple buffer overflows should appear instantly as AV during build
or a bit later during tests. Backward-compatible short names should
not be a problem and the rest of bugs may be hunted and killed later
in service release.

--
SY, Dimitry Sibiryakov.