Subject Re: [Firebird-Architect] unique constraint on NULL column?
Author Gert Brinkmann
Dmitry Yemanov wrote:

> It's already changed to conform the SQL200n specification, i.e. FB 1.5
> supports unique constraints for nullable columns.

This is really great. With this enhancement I hope to can use firebird
as an better alternative as mysql (which I do not like very much with
its current missing features).

Now a FAQ: When will release 1.5 of Firebird be available? The FAQ says
around Easter 2003. What is the current timeline that I could hope for?

Where can I find a changelog for firebird1.5? The only thing I could
find is the file firebird/firebird2/doc/WhatsNew in CVS, but it seems
not to be the file that I am looking for.

Thank you,

Gert