Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Re: Embedded Transactions
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 03:49 PM 2/10/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Ann,
>
> > Paul Ruizendaal will be at FOSDEM and has asked to talk about
> > using Firebird in Compiere...
>
>As you said, you're back from FOSDEM. Did you have a talk with Paul
>Ruizendaal? What do they need to make Compiere run with Firebird?

It appears that the error handling in stored procedures and triggers
will suffice in places of nested transactions. We had some conversation
relative to accessing foreign data sources --- something like taking
the oracle gate way code and replacing the Oracle API with JDBC.

Interesting prospect.

Regards,

Ann