Subject Re: [Firebird-devel] Re: [IB-Architect] Classic vs SuperServer wa s IB/FB Lock manager failures
Author Paul Reeves
Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
> Hola a todos:
>
> I dont remember this "feature" of copying message from IB_architect,
> disscussed anywhere, this simply started to happen one day, i wonder if
> it's considered nice by someone, but i rather feel that it's annoying
> and cumbersome,

[rest snipped.]

Yep, I have to agree with this. It drives me mad having to manually pick
out the posts I have already read. My mail filter is not clever enough
to sub-select. Everything just ends up duplicated in ib-architect. The
fact that the firebird-devel copies turn up between 12 and 24 hours
later makes it even more confusing.

I'm happy to have the architecture questions discussed separately from
the development questions, although, to be honest, I don't really care.
But, please, no mirroring to a second list.

Paul
--

Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com