Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Borland IB6.5 vs Firbird 1.0 Features
Author Jim Starkey
At 04:43 PM 2/14/02 -0600, Boutwell, George wrote:
>Jim & Daniel,
>
>Ok. I was afraid of that... However, this is what I read that led me to
try and based on this I
>couldn't exactly say for sure it wasn't an appropriate question:
>"Forum for asking about and discussing the architecture of InterBase -
why a feature is there or
>not there, what's possible for future development, etc."
>
>For the rest of the list my apologies for stumbling into the wrong neck of
the woods.

Don't worry about. Folks here are getting pretty tired about my
frequent polemics about embedded Java and need the diversion.

Good luck. But as the original founder, CEO, and architect of Interbase,
let me suggest a slightly different slant on your evaluation. Firebird
is a group of honorable, decent folks. Borland is one of the very
few companies to whom Enron could teach business ethics.

Jim Starkey