Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Helping newcomers to learn..
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 06:49 PM 10/19/2002 +0200, Ignacio J. Ortega wrote:
>Hola a todos:
>
>I would very helpfull, if discussions about current code design added
>pointers to where exactly the functionality discussed lies ( file/line
>), it would be a invaluable learning tool for those like me, that want
>to learn FB internals, but can devote huge amounts of time to such a
>task.

The IBPhoenix site has a few articles about the organization
of the code. Most of the issues discussed on this list don't
resolve to file and line as the internals of the database are
data driven (generally) and where something actually "happens"
tends to be hard to find.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com