Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Use SGI XFS on linux for database file > 2G
Author Marius Popa
Now i understood so if i use XFS on my linux box
i will have no problems to put video(MPEG4) inside db:)
ok this is good thing .
I read on cnet.com about self healing db's
this is something done by sun .
if an hardware failure apears in the middle of the night
(Memory failure,Power failure or even Network,Cpu failure)
then the db could be run after that thing .
What are the firebird plans for this things of events?
because i have an client with some network problems or something
these are the dates :ib4 on a redhat 5
the log file is full of :inet error: send errno =32,88
and is about 1.6G .
Interbase is smart and i don't have any invalid data inside the db .
I know this is not an Arhitect question but
How can i disable the log file because i don't want to reach out of space disk.