Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Firebird and java XA transaction support questions
Author David Jencks
Thanks, Ann

Not all what I wanted to hear, but about what I concluded from looking at
the code.

It looks like the new jdbc driver will have to rely completely on an
external transaction manager and won't be able to use the firebird multi-db
transaction management to pretend all-firebird multi db transactions are
local. (1) means I have to do some unpleasant db handle pooling/swapping.
Oh well.

Thanks again
david jencks