Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Re: Events Improvement
Author Brad Pepers
On Friday 11 May 2001 13:20, Leyne, Sean wrote:
> Dmitry,
>
> Actually it is Jim who should be apologizing! It is a common trait that
> Americans always expect that everyone around the world will understand
> their obtuse references (and want their low taxes but absolutely no
> social safety net)!
>
> As for Brad, as a Canadian, I would have expected better from my
> countryman! Perhaps, he's an American import.

Watch it! Thems fighting words up north here!! 8^)

Its just that I forget things weren't always so open with discussions going
on all the time across the world over the Internet. My apologies to Dmitry
who I oddly enough didn't even think about as Eastern European! Its this
Internet thing ya know. You could all be pets bored at being left home all
day for all I know!

--
Brad Pepers
brad@...