Subject OT Re: [IB-Architect] Re: Events Improvement
Author Frank Schlottmann-Goedde
Brad Pepers wrote:

> On Friday 11 May 2001 11:38, Dmitry Yemanov wrote:
> > Jim,
> >
> > > And the TRS-80?
> >
> > This one is absent from declarations in thd.h. What is it?
>
> Ah - showing your age (or lack of it)! Any old timer would know 8^)
>
> I've got one sitting around here somewhere as well as a ZX81, TI 99/4A,
> and VIC 20!

Really. a living ZX81 :-)

Don't be too sure about age. You probably have never heard about a
Robotron Z 1013 (something similar to these Sinclair machines)
manufactured (sic!) by VEB Robotron-Elektronik Riesa
(picture available at
http://robotron.informatik.hu-berlin.de/diplom/rechner/z1013/gst/gst_01.jpg)

Frank

--
"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads,
their tears have healing powers and they make highly faithful pets."