Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: Events Improvement
Author Frank Schlottmann-Goedde
Dmitry Yemanov wrote:

> Ann,
>
> > Speaking for myself, this is an area where I consider
> > Jim to be the ultimate authority - and he seems pleased
> > with the direction.
>
> I have nothing to say against it. I just meant, is Jim the only man who
> will use this new enhancement? There are a lot of people who propose new
> features, but just a couple of the community members find something to say
> how it should be designed better/easier, more reliable/compatible etc. Is
> everybody satisfied with the proposed solution, huh? I find it a bit
> strange.

As with most of the proposals, the one who worked on the issue
(and maybe one or two who are really involved with the issue in question)
are the ones who know best what to do with it.
So it isn't strange at all. I can't comment on this event stuff because I
don't need it now (this may change tomorrow, who knows?)
So, do what you think is appropriate (as long as there are no complaints)
and you announce it.

Frank
--
"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads,
their tears have healing powers and they make highly faithful pets."