Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Circular Foreign Key Dependencies
Author Jim Starkey
At 04:47 PM 3/25/01 -0300, Marcelo Lopez Ruiz wrote:
>IB Architecture, yada-yada-yada. Lots of important comments definitely here,
>but snipped. Absolutely on-topic.
>
>(ah! oh! cool! - when can we get a preview, comments, whatever? the
>www.netfrastructure.com page has been last updated on April 20, 1999 --
>aargh!)

Sorry, but this isn't a Netfrastructure marketting list. Gotta keep
Helen happy. In any case, Netfrastructure hasn't had a public release,
and I don't know when there will be one.

I've tried to restrict by Netfrastructure pontifications focused on
architectural differences compared with Firebird, and how much the
same lines of thinking resulted in different solutions in different
eras.

So if you will excuse me, I would like to duck your implicit questions
(folks with large number of spare dollars, please feel free to contact
me off list).

Jim Starkey