Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: SQL Expressions
Author Bill King
i've got a question about the validity of

select <expression> as alias, <expression containing alias> as alias

and what's the hope of supporting that sort of functionality?

(think spreadsheet like computations).
select costprice, saleprice, saleprice+(saleprice*0.1) as tagprice,
tagprice-overhead-costprice as profit
from sometable

(for example)

--
Ungod (W.King)
Buy my soul by using this link. Click here: