Subject RE: [IB-Architect] IBPhoenix Attack
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
Jim:

Using the facilities of SpamCop.Net for querying
ip=207.241.185.188 reveals:

Tracking details
[show] "whois 207.241.185.188@..." (Getting contact from
whois.arin.net)
Using abuse.net on:jcanniff@...
No abuse.net record for netsatx.com
207.241.160.0 - 207.241.191.255:jcanniff@...
whois.arin.net contact:jcanniff@...
Routing details for 207.241.185.188
Using last-resort contacts:jcanniff@...

Then, go to
http://www.netsatx.com/home.html
click on CONTACT US and write to the support account (the email shown above
is for reporting SPAM only). That address fall under their control. There's
a support phone number, too.

C.