Subject Re: Test Program and -d . fails
Author Brad Clements
On 10 Jan 2001, at 18:16, IB-Architect@egroups.com wrote:

> From: Jim Starkey <jas@...>
> Subject: Test Program
>
> Sean Leyne has been arguing for a test program to check vulnerability
> to back door. He has a very good point, but I am reluctant for
> two reasons. First, it's a great template on how to construct
> an attack program. Second, given the breadth of platforms and
> versions, the logistics are more than I care to face.

ibsecure -d . doesn't work but ibsecure -d `pwd` works

--

Regarding test program. If you had a website that had the "test
program" as a CGI that would only connect back to the host from which

I'd use it.

Brad Clements, bkc@... (315)268-1000
http://www.murkworks.com (315)268-9812 Fax
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com AOL-IM: BKClements