Subject RE: [IB-Architect] OT: IB6 readiness...opinions solicited
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:41 PM 17-08-00 +0100, Phil Shrimpton wrote:

>Maybe we need to have a list somewhere of possible bugs, as well as
>successful deployments. I been reading every IB newsgroup, and have not
>heard of these two.

IB-Priorities can be used for bugs, wish-lists, etc. There is also a
bug-report page on the Firebird project.

Successful deployments - how about IB-Marketing, since it's not needed for
anything else now.

Helen

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)