Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Win16
Author Danny Mavromatis
The database was called IMAGE and later TurboIMAGE. The company I work for
actually developed the software against IMAGE and a forms package on the
HP3000 called VPLUS/3000. One of my jobs has been to port the software to
other platforms such as Unix, OpenVMS, OS/400, Windows etc.

We proudly (?) boast that we support the IMAGE API on several ISAM and RDBMS
products including Interbase. Ah, the wonders of software emulation...

Regards,
Danny.