Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Win16
Author Tom Coleman
That reminds me of a programmer I once worked with. Whenever she ran across
something in my code that she didn't understand, she just deleted it.

At this point, I wouldn't be too quick to remove anything from the code. Think
of it as comments. Someone spent a lot of time and money putting them in in
the first place. Besides, who's to say down the road someone may want to come
up with an "Embedded InterBase". It happened with linux.

Tom