Subject RE: [IB-Architect] 64 Bit Integers
Author Dan Palley
Interbase 6 already supports a 64-bit NUMERIC type, something like
NUMERIC(18,0), which will be stored internally as an INT64. So, I guess the
answer is: 10.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff McInnes [mailto:gmcinnes@...]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 5:05 PM
To: ib-architect@egroups.com
Subject: [IB-Architect] 64 Bit Integers

Good evening [or morning if across the pond] or
other time warps if you're a black hole,

May I politely enquire as to where exactly things
are wrt 64 bit integers [hopefully from Mssrs Schnepper,
Karwin etc?]

On a scale of 1 to 10 with

1 = An army of coders will take 6 months to complete

10 = Its there just flick a switch?

Thank you