Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Interbase open source
Author Darryl VanDorp
Bill,

I'm sure i'm voicing the opinions of several other Interbase
*users* when I say, please post what you have. (polished or not)
As I had the privilege of reading some of your postings in the past
and if I'm not mistaken you also authored "How to make Interbase Scream"
(correct title?) Your insight and knowledge would be greatly
appreciated in and by "The Community."

--Darryl