Subject Re: [IB-Architect] First impressions
Author reed mideke
I aggree. There is a LOT of this in the code. For example,
C files that define the same function for 4 or 5 different platforms.

There ARE places where ifdefs in the code are the right thing to do,
but these aren't them. IMHO, fixing this sort of stuff isn't
that urgent. It's not THAT hard to follow or modify. On the other
hand, the great thing about open source is that if someone does
have the time to spend on it, they can.

--
Reed Mideke rfm(at)cruzers.com
If that doesn't work: rfm(at)portalofevil.com