Subject Re: [IB-Architect] BLR manuals - Troff version?
Author dcalford
Hi Phil,

Use groff (comes with most Linux distributions) to export the files to HTML
The HTML will have alot of bad formating codes in it. Instead of trying to
edit the codes, I did a select/cut/paste into a text editor, then
re-converted it to HTML.
Some sections are not fully complete and they do not hold the BLR 5 details,
only the BLR 4 (although it is very similar).
I am hitting alot of unexpected work right now, but I almost have them
finished.

best regards

Dalton