Subject Re: [IB-Architect] InterBase source on SourceForge
Author Chris Jewell
> From: "Phil Shrimpton" <phil@...>
> Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:17:02 +0100
>
> Hi,
>
> There is an InterBase 6 project set-up on sourceforge..
>
> https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=1962
>
> Although there is no source yet.

There should also be a public CVS server under the auspices of The
Usual IB Suspects (tm) by some time tomorrow. (It's sort of there
now, but some pieces are missing: we'll announce it as soon as I get
the rest of the pieces up.) Apart from the existing R&D and Support
engineering folks, the initial committers include Jim (of course) and
Dave Schnepper. I'm sure there will be more added to the rolls soon
after (not that I make policy in such matters.)

--
Chris Jewell developer/sysadmin voice: 831-431-6531
cjewell@... InterBase Software fax: 831-431-6510