Subject Cheer up, Joseph
Author Helen Borrie
At 03:52 PM 09-07-00 +0800, you wrote:

>I think of it more on different levels: What do we want? What do we have?
>What can we do?

I like this for getting things in a sensible order. Remember the old SA
adage "Ask them what they want, give them what they need."

>I don't know... Let's ask Helen. Does IB-Architect only discuss the present
>architecture of IB?

'course not - otherwise we'd have shut down long ago.

>-----
>Dalton, I really wish your recent series can be compiled into a site
>(preferable www.interbase2000.com) It was like a treasure hunt reading them.
>Thanks.

It is on the way. The holdup is with me - I have about 75% of it done now.

H.B (Hell's Bells)

http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)