Subject RE: [IB-Architect] Re: ODBC for IB6
Author Leyne, Sean
Jim,

Actually, I was just looking to install and use/test it.

Unfortunately, within the context of developing/expanding IB
functionality, I do not expect to personally contribute any code (I'll
be paying ISC for the priveledge of access to the EXEs).

I do, however, very much expect to actively contribute to the discussion
of new features, issues and direction.

Sean