Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Error Listings.
Author Helen Borrie
At 10:50 AM 25-06-00 -0400, Dalton wrote:

>Remember, programming is not the only skills that are available. Some
>of us are business people, others are artists while still others have
>some marketing/sales experience. If we are reading this list, that
>usually means, we are more than willing to assist you were possible.
Amen to that.
We now have nearly 60 people on the IBDI register who have indicated a
wonderful range of skills and interests.
(And Hey! some names are missing...)

Helen
http://www.interbase2000.org
"Ask not what your free, open-source database can do for you,
but what you can do for your free, open-source database."
(J.F.K.)