Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Super-transactions and Incremental Backup
Author dcalford
Hi Tim,

This is a very good idea (yea, I know it works cause it is one of our
maintenance systems when doing a snapshot-snapshot transition)
We have been doing this for about 4 months now with nary a problem.

I am glad that I am not off on a tangent when I see another person coming up
with the same sort of solutions to similar problems.

best regards

Dalton