Subject Re: [IB-Architect] Wolves and IB-Architect
Author Doug Chamberlin
At 6/19/00 06:57 PM (Monday), Joseph Alba wrote:
>This is just a suggestion:
>
>Why don't all the IB community agree that the Big Bad Wolf who lives in this
>list should be granted the sole license to snarl and chew heads off because
>he is THE WOLF of IB, and all progressive communities - by empirical
>evidence - need a resident / leader wolf.

How about this:

Let's just agree to be civil with each other, recognize that we all have
ups and downs, and operate with the understanding that we are all adults,
motivated by concern for the quality of IB. We don't need any big bad wolf
monikers here. No need for agreements or licenses to be issued to be less
than civil. Just good faith, honest discussion and debate.

I'd also like to point out that lazy intellects are not the only reason
that ideas here are not thoroughly thought out. Some of us are busy making
a living (whilst simultaneously being drawn to this forum by the sheer
compelling nature of the ideas expressed herein). I, for one, do not always
have time to engage fully all the time when I should. That's life in the
big city.